Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Spam Saga, a poem


 

The SPAM Saga
By Christa Hansberry 


One morning somebody did wail,
As he started to check his e-mail
How tired I am
of all of this SPAM
Coming into my box without fail!
Said he, "This has gone to excess!
I must put a stop to this mess!
And I know just how,
If it doesn't stop NOW
I'll just change my e-mail address."
To change it he then set about.
But somehow the "spammer" found out
His new one, and then
There was spam there AGAIN
Flooding in as from a spout!
But this fellow did not despair.
He then said "Why should I care?
Before I'm a day older,
I'll make a 'JUNK' folder,
And all of that spam can go there."
And that is just how it went.
The spam to that folder was sent.
And now you can see,
That on every PC,
It's standard equip-a-ment.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is very good!
    It reminds me of a problem I had with SPAM over two years ago. I still have it, but now it all goes to the junk folder. But boy, did I need that poem back then.
    Very talented girl.
    Love,
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We got quite the hoot out of it. She had to amend the final word so it would fit the 'meter'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good. It should have a tune.
    - Caleb

    ReplyDelete

USES FOR WHEAT BELLY FLAX WRAP RECIPE

Have you seen the Wheat Belly FLAX WRAP recipe? I think the original version had more flax but whatever the case, I'm really thril...